1. http://www.navigator.tufts.edu/ This site provides links to anything related with nutrition.
2. http://www.dole5aday.com - Printable crosswords, Reference center for students to do research for their display boards. 5 a day facts.
3. http://www.nutrition.gov/ - nutrition recommendations, sports & exercise (physical activities that are good with a healthy diet)
4. http://www.mealsforyou.com - recipes needed for display board
5. http://www.nutritionexplorations.org - Students can explore the nutrition pyramid one level at a time.
6. http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/ I would like the students to go to the "Dealing with Feelings" part and write a 2 page paper using one of the topics and tell how it relates to them and one of their own personal experiences.
7. http://navigator.tufts.edu/quizlist.html I would like the students to take one of these quizzes and write down 5 things that they learn by taking this quiz.
8. Magazines/newpaper article & pictures can also be used for the display board.